Keep your cables organized ? SNAP light cable clamp
SNAP is a new type of trusstool, which revolutionizes the fastening and organizing of cables within truss constructions.
The SNAP saves time during assembly and disassembly due to its easy handling
The laying of cables is greatly improved by the easy handling, and there is no need to remove old adhesive residues from your material. By using the reusable SNAP, you not only reduce your running costs for adhesive tapes, cable ties, etc., but also protect your material, as there is no need for rough tearing of insulating tape fastenings. The clamp is compatible with all trusses and scaffolds with 48-51mm belt tube. An assembly is also possible in the otherwise unused brace area.
SNAP is robust and impact resistant. It is produced in Germany and is patented. (PAT. PEND. 10 2017 106 520.2)
The SNAP is the new tool for professionals: easy to use, inexpensive to purchase, durable and flexible in use
- Holds cable quantities up to a total cross-section of approx. 950 mm².
- One-hand lockable cable bracket
- Easy insertion and removal of cables by means of one-sided locking hooks
- Available in black or grey
- Material: Polyamide
- Holds down individual cables
- Smoothing of cables possible by pulling, axial resistance generated by rubber band
- easy insertion and removal of cables (possible with one hand)
Purchase The SNAP today in our online shop!